Our law office is a pioneer in developing a comprehensive and innovative practice in immigration law in Saskatoon. Our immigration lawyers have extensive experience in immigration law and offer efficient immigration support and counsel to our clients.
We handle and process a variety of immigration matters before Canadian immigration authorities in Canada and across the world. These include, but not limited to:
- Family sponsorship applications including spouse, child, parent, and grandparent sponsorship application
- Permanent residence application
- Provincial nominee program application
- Express Entry application for skilled workers and individuals in trades
- Business/enterpriser class immigration application
- Self-employed individual’s permanent residence application
- Study permit application
- Work permit application
- Post-graduate work permit application
- Visitor visa applications
- Temporary resident permit application
- Parents’ super visa application
- Business visitor’s visa applications
- Refugee claims and refugee appeal hearings
- Deportation hearings
- Inadmissibility hearings
- Immigration Appeals
- Canadian Citizenship application
- Labor Market Impact Assessment Application
We are prepared to support and counsel our clients on all issues of immigration law. We always strive and work hard to satisfy the needs of our clients, and thus, realize their dreams. If litigation is necessary, we are committed to vigorously pursuing our clients’ immigration matters before administrative tribunals and courts of law.
We understand that many applicants are concerned about their financial situation during the economic slowdown in the era of the Covid-19 pandemic. We provide our clients with various options for paying legal fees to meet their short-term and long-term financial goals and needs. We also understand the stress of applying to enter into a new country and work hard to be accessible to our clients and keep them well informed about the proceeding of their immigration matters.
In today’s global markets, it is paramount for domestic and multinational companies to transfer their workforce from one country to another. Our law office provides legal representation to our corporate clients in business immigration matters to ensure smooth transfer and relocation of their workforce and businesses to Canada.
Our firm also handles and processes U.S. waiver applications of individuals who wish to obtain waivers and enter the United States.
We provide our clients with combined immigration, employment and business laws counsel and support, which in turn help them to acquire comprehensive legal services at one place.