We provide legal services to our clients in all types of employment matters. We have an employment lawyer who pursued his Master of Laws in employment law at the University of Saskatchewan and who has practiced in the area for several years.
We are prepared to support and counsel you on all issues of employment law, whether you are an employee or an employer. These include:
- Wrongful dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Formation of employment contract
- Breach of privacy and other human rights violation at workplaces
- Occupational health and safety
- Employment matters during restructuring, acquisition and merger of business corporations
- Unfair competition and labor practice
We listen to our clients, undertake investigations on their employment matters and work together with them in developing alternative solutions to resolve their employment issues. We work with our clients to avoid litigation by either devising preventative measures or employing alternate dispute resolution methods to resolve disputes. If litigation is unavoidable, we aggressively fight on behalf of our clients to protect their rights before courts.